A First impression and hands on review of Montblanc’s brand new smartwatch – The Montblanc Summit.
Montblanc is the latest luxury watch maker to make the leap to smartwatches, and the Montblanc Summit is the firm’s first in this arena.
It arrives with a Snapdragon 2100 chipset under the hood, Android Wear 2.1 on screen and a curved Sapphire glass protecting the display from scuffs and scratches.
At €890 (around $960, £775, AU$1,250) it’s more expensive than the Android Wear watches from the likes of the LG and Huawei, but it’s comfortably cheaper than rival Tag Heuer’s new Connected Modular.
For vlogs subscribe to:
✩ Twitter –
✩ Instagram –
✩ Snapchat – @EMKWAN
✩ Blog/Website –
✩ FaceBook –
Shot on a Canon G7X, Sometimes a Canon Legria Mini X or Go Pro Hero 4 Session
– How old are you? – 32 (See My Birthday Vlog Here:
– Where do you live? – Abu Dhabi, UAE
– What Phone(s) do you use? – iPhone 7 Plus
– What is your job? – Lecturer and Working with brands on social media
– What editing program do you use? – iMovie, FCPX and Motion
– How long do your vlogs take to edit? – They vary from 15mins – 3 hours +
– Where are you originally from? – Born and raised in the UK, Leicester
– Are you guys Emirati? – Nope. We are expats from the UK
– Are you guys married? How long have you been married? – Yes. Just past the 5 year mark
– How do you wear your head gear? – I made a tutorial here
– What sun glasses do you wear? – Rayban Aviators and Justins
– Can you get me a job in Dubai? – no sorry, I’m not in recruitment
Still got questions? Submit your questions here #AskEMKWAN
Peace and Blessings
EMKWAN REVIEWS is a weekly channel set up by EMKWAN for unboxing, reviews on technology, cars, watches and lifestyle.
EMKWAN is an award winning YouTuber, Digital and Social Media Influencer who is regarded as “One of the UAE’s leading video bloggers.” (Esquire Magazine). Originally from the UK now based in Abu Dhabi. In 2015, EMKWAN was handed the Esquire Magazine’s Digital Influencer award and selected as one of AHLAN!’s Hot 100 Influencers of the Middle East.